Please read of user policy carefully.
- 2.By accessing or using the Site, you hereby agree to accept the TOU set forth in this Agreement as an User. You shall be bound by the TOU of this Agreement with respect to your access or use of this Site and any further upgrade, modification, addition or change to this Site. If you do not accept all of the TOU of this Agreement, please do not use this Site.
- 3.No User shall attempt to gain unauthorized access to any Services, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any ROOTS server or to any of the Services, through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- 4.The features and services on the ROOTS site is provided on the "as is" and "as available" basis, and we hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranty except warranty expressly stated herein, including but not limited to any warranties of condition, quality, durability, performance, accuracy, reliability, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All such warranties, representations, conditions, undertakings and terms are hereby excluded.
- 5.You may not copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse-engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to create derivative works from, transmit, communicate or in any other way exploit any part of the information or material obtained through the Website and/or the Website's material.
- 6.ROOTS has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services (The Services may contain e-mail services, newsletter, tell your friend and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with us or others). However, ROOTS reserves the right to review materials posted to the Communication Services and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. ROOTS reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time, without notice, for any reason whatsoever.
- 7.This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Japan Jurisdiction only without regard to its conflict of law provisions.